Torlife Ultimate AG protects against the spread of flame to Class O on new, bare or stripped walls and ceilings. The topcoat is a high performance anti-graffiti finish which provides protection against serious abuse by allowing long-term effective removal when used in conjunction with the Tor graffiti removal systems.
Torlife™ Ultimate AG is suitable for any internal surfaces where effective protection against graffiti is needed in conjunction with a high level of fire protection, but typical areas include walls, ceilings and soffits in the following locations;
- Communal areas, landings and lift lobbies in social housing blocks
- Internal fire escape areas
- Internal public access areas
- Toilet blocks in schools and public conveniences
- Corridors and escape routes in public buildings including schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, leisure centres, community centres and office blocks.
Need more technical information? View Datasheet Centre
Sign up to our newsletter
Be the first to receive exclusive news, expert advice, competition details and more.
Stay up to date with Tor Coatings and sign up to receive our email newsletter below.
Coronavirus update: Please note that we are still open for business and following the latest government advice on safe working.